Sunday, June 15, 2014
Amorous Alcove
The front door of my shop is set back about 8 feet from the sidewalk and there is a nice little alcove where I can put out various items during the nice weather.
Occasionally people will stop and have conversations on their cell phones or with other people. Men who accompany their wives while shopping will usually hang out, smoke a cigarette.
When it rains it's the first place people run to because it's covered so they can dry off a little before dashing back out into the rain again.
Yesterday, a young lady came up and was looking at some of the summer wear I have on a rack outside. She was there for a few minutes when her boyfriend came up behind her and startled her.
She gave out a shriek which got my attention.
Next thing I know boy and girl are playing tonsil hockey in my alcove.
I am not a prude and I think a small amount of PDA is fine, but these two were really getting into it.
It was not a romantic little kiss...this was full on snogging.
Bow chicka Bow wow.
People were walking by, staring.
I think he grabbed her ass and she shrieked again and they walked away.
Nuthin' butt class.
Labels:
ass grabbing,
kissing,
PDA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment